If you enjoy the content you find here, please consider donating to support our continued efforts to bring you the best news and opinion articles we can. We hope you like the recent update to NWCitizen, and look forward to bringing you more insight into local politics and issues in 2017.

Support NWCitizen Not Now

Ryan Knowlton

Commenter • Bellingham • Member since Jan 23, 2017

3rd generation Whatcom county resident

Recent comments

"I like the tiny homes idea and think it should be given some serious thought and space to happen, and even on many scales from really small tiny homes for [...]

Jan 15, 2019 on
Winter Haven Tent Community Opens in Bellingham

"WWU is, almost single-handedly, the problem as far as simple student count. About 2 years ago it was stated there was more students alone than there was rental “[...]

Jan 15, 2019 on
Winter Haven Tent Community Opens in Bellingham

"Thank you for the link and the #‘s Dick. 70% locals is more than I expected, but still leaves 30% that aren’t from here and that’s nothing to laugh at. [...]

Jan 15, 2019 on
Winter Haven Tent Community Opens in Bellingham

"Lisa, I know Bellingham wouldn’t bus homeless here, but other cities bus their homeless problems out to other cities and I’d guess we are recieving some?&[...]

Jan 15, 2019 on
Winter Haven Tent Community Opens in Bellingham

"Dick,  here is some articles to check out. There are endless articles on google. New York, Miami, Portland, San Fran, all kinds of places bus their homeless out to “[...]

Jan 15, 2019 on
Winter Haven Tent Community Opens in Bellingham