Hello NWCitizen Readers,
It has been a little while since I posted over here at NWCitizen (a.k.a. “The Huffington Post of Whatcom County,”) so I wanted to take this opportunity to highlight a handful of articles I've been cranking out over at The Political Junkie that you fine upstanding citizens might be interested in.
- First up, I interviewed Deborra Garrett and Carrie Coppinger Carter, candidates for Whatcom County Superior Court and came away feeling positive about both of them.
- I did a brief analysis of the Battle Royale breaking out in the 42nd Legislative District.
- Putting on my investigative journalist hat, I looked into the supposed “grassroots” effort to support the new jail and found Bill Elfo.
- Considering all the attention on the new 1st Congressional seat, I examined the various campaign tactics the six Democrats are using this cycle.
- Finally, in a moment of sheer madness, the Whatcom Democrats made the mistake of electing me Vice-Chair of the party, which led me compare the executive boards of the Whatcom Republicans and Whatcom Democrats.
Hopefully that provides a fix for your local news habit.